My wife is a revert to Islam. I have been accepted at the Islamic University of Madīnah and I wish to leave her in Sweden but we do not have any Muslim relatives, so what do I do?

Shaykh Zayd ibn Muḥammad al-Madkhalī:

He should stay with her or he takes her with him. He should follow the legal methods which allow him to take her with to Madīnah, and there are regulations which allow this. He should have the correct intention and Allāh will make it easy for him if He wills.